Kick inflammation with this curry salmon salad! Whether you are working to reduce pain, improve exercise recovery, prevent disease or just look your best, lowering inflammation is the way to go.
Salmon, canola mayo, radishes and apples are all anti-inflammatory.
Since deli meats are full of preservatives (unless you get nitrate-free deli meat), find alternative sandwich fillers like tuna, or even better salmon, salad. Compared to tuna, salmon is higher in omega 3 fatty acids and is not contaminated with mercury.
Curry Salmon Salad with Apples
- 1 organic celery stalk, diced
- 4 radishes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 organic apple, diced
- 1 6-oz can wild salmon, boneless, skinless (avoid canned tuna as it is higher in mercury and doesn’t contain beneficial omega-3 fatty acids)
- 1/2 cup plain organic whole yogurt
- 1/2 cup non-GMO canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder