This policy is valid from 23 January 2014
Material on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for personalized nutrition or health advice or healthcare.
The inclusion of any link does not imply my endorsement of the linked site or its affiliates, or any information, content, products, services, advertising or other materials presented on or through such web sites. I am not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or any information, content, products or services accessible from such sites.
Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical care because of something you have read or accessed through this website.
This blog is a blog written and edited by me, Hana A. Feeney, MS, RD owner of Nourishing Results, LLC in Tucson, Arizona. For questions about this blog, please contact Hana@NourishingResults.com.
The information contained in this site is not personalized to your unique needs. Please consult with me or another nutrition professional to ensure that you are making lifestyle choices that are appropriate for you.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any of the links on www.NourishingResults.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- All reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way.
- I do not allow ads on www.NourishingResults.com, so clicking on any links in my sidebar or to posts within my site or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn me commissions in any way.
- My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- Nourishing Results, LLC participates in affiliate programs with VitaMix, Thrive Market, Pure Encapsulations, Emerson Ecologics, Metagenics and Amazon.com, in which a portion of your purchases from these organizations will support NourishingResults, LLC, specifically for the development of this website and the integrative private practice of Hana A. Feeney, MS, RD. The products linked to from this site are products I believe in, recommend to family, friends and clients and use myself.
- The compensation received from affiliate programs will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.