You want more than simply the absence of disease. You want to feel vibrant, confident, energetic and motivated every day.
We can get you there.
To get you the results you want, we use a client-centered, mindfulness-based practice using Integrative and Functional medicine. This means no pre-fabricated menus or diet plans! We get to the root causes of your health/weight/mood challenges and avoid treating symptoms.
A few details:
- Learn what happens when you meet with an integrative nutritionist by clicking here.
- We can meet in person or virtually via phone or Skype.
- We treat children and adults with a wide range of health concerns.
- The initial session is either 60-minutes or 90-minutes. Follow up sessions are 25-minutes or 45-minutes.
- Our office is conveniently located in Plaza Palomino (Ft. Lowell and Swan)
What Do Our Clients Say?
“You’ve been instrumental in helping me with important lifestyle changes and understanding the manner in which my body “works”; I can’t begin to thank you enough!”
“I have been able to maintain my weight loss for the first time in my life.”
“I have learned more with you than with anyone else I’ve ever work with, thank you!”
If you are interested or would like to learn more, reach out.
Leave a note here