In this 90-minute session we will discuss your current lifestyle and dietary patterns. This will be an in-depth nutrition and lifestyle analysis, which includes a review of:
- Personal goals and desired outcomes
- Personal and family health history
- Lab evaluations: please bring current lab work (if you have it) and we will discuss recommendations for additional lab tests to evaluate nutritional status, digestion, and food intolerances. Our dietitians can order basic blood panels, advanced lipid profile, hormone panels, food sensitivity tests and gut health tests.
- Assessment of food and exercise patterns
- Food, eating and exercise behaviors
- Stress, sleep and coping strategies
- Supplements and medications
In this session you will receive an initial nutrition plan that is based on your goals, health status and nutrient needs. The plan will entail food/nutrition recommendations, as well as recommendations related to exercise, sleep, stress and supplements.
Follow Up Sessions/Nutrition Coaching
To achieve your goals, follow up is often necessary. There is too much to cover in one session and follow up is needed to continue our conversation. Additionally, we will monitor your progress, reassess your goals and expand your plan to suit your lifestyle. Follow up sessions are either 45-minutes or 25-minutes.
Get more out of working with a nutritionist by experiencing food hands-on.
- Grocery Store Tour
- Kitchen Makeover
- Gluten-Free Kitchen Transformation
- Personal Cooking Class (at your home)
- Dine Out With A Dietitian
The sky is the limit! You will certainly be excited, motivated and held accountable. Everything you receive during nutrition coaching sessions will be tailored to your unique needs.
Your nutrition program includes:
- Identification of strategies to improve your health and wellness
- Detailed recommendations for foods and supplements to manage your health concerns
- Education on specific nutrients essential for your well-being
- Supplement recommendations
- Recommendations for lab testing to assess your nutritional status
- Meal and snack ideas
- Tips for eating out
- Ideas for eating right to maximize your workout
- Strategies for planning quick and tasty meals
- Skills for portion control
- Tools for dealing with emotional eating
- Ideas to overcome food addiction
“My dietitian was able to synthesize all of my health issues and give me solid recommendations for how to eat. She listened and responded to my needs. I am happier and healthier!” Nourishing Results client with overwhelming chronic health problems
“I wish to thank you for your developing the low FODMAPs Diet. It has made a huge difference in my managing my IBS. I am grateful for your research and am learning more about this condition and treatment.” From a woman with chronic, lifelong digestive problems.
To learn more, please call 520-429-3418, email Contact@NourishingResults.com or leave us a note here.