Welcome! Thank you for visiting our website.
A Bit About Hana
I founded Nourishing Results in 2008. From the moment I became a dietitian, I have wanted to serve the people of Tucson. I have celiac disease and autoimmune thyroid disease, and I have healed my body using food and integrative nutrition from the fall out of having had undiagnosed celiac for the majority of my life. If you have complex health problems that seem to have no known cause, I know all about it. I’ve been there. These personal experiences have solidified my commitment to providing the very best care to people and to finding the root cause of health problems. In addition to working as the full-time owner of Nourishing Results, I have two amazing little girls, and my husband has type 1 diabetes. Needless to say, food and nutrition play strong roles in our lives. We love to be outside, cooking or creating some fun craft with the kids. I am a real person walking her talk and I hope this blog inspires you to do the same.
A Bit About Katie
I developed a passion for nutrition at a young age cooking with my mother and father. As a result, cooking became a beloved hobby of mine and led me to the path of becoming a registered dietitian. After consulting a dietitian as a teenager I was introduced to the power of healthy eating. Since that time it has been my goal to provide others with the knowledge needed to grasp this feeling of wellness. My love of food is in no way lacking and with that, I am a believer that healthful eating can be both nutritious and flavorful. I grew up exploring the cascading sandstone in Page, Arizona but frequently visited Tucson to see family. The Old Pueblo stole my heart after visiting as a child and my love of the community only continued to grow after moving here in 2008. I enjoy dancing, pottery, exploring the outdoors and cooking for family and friends. I truly love this community and am excited to contribute to its growth one vegetable at a time.
Nourishing Results, LLC participates in the Amazon Affiliates Program and is an affiliate of VitaMix. When you click to Amazon from this site or purchase from VitaMix.com using promotional code 06-009407 a portion of your purchases will support Nourishing Results. The foods, books, and food-related products linked to on this site are products we believe in, recommend to family, friends and clients and use ourselves.
To view a full disclosure policy, please click here.
Every recipe is gluten-free. Many are dairy-free or vegetarian. They are all delicious and good for you! We believe in eating minimally processed, whole foods full of nourishment, and that is what you find here. Each recipe came from our kitchens and uses foods and ingredients that improve the way your body and mind function.
The articles on this site are evidenced-based, yet progressive and unconventional. Nutrition is so complex, and mainstream nutrition information tends to be jaded by the food industry, someone trying to sell something or the lack of well-designed studies. We have been working in the field of nutrition and wellness for over 10 years, and know how difficult it is to control for all the variables that influence food, nutrition and health. The articles on this site are meant to inform you, so that you can begin to understand the complexities of food and nutrition, and so that you can advocate for yourself to find the best food, supplements, exercise, medications and stress management techniques that you need to achieve optimal health.
This policy is valid from 23 January 2014
Material on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for personalized nutrition or health advice or healthcare.
The inclusion of any link does not imply my endorsement of the linked site or its affiliates, or any information, content, products, services, advertising or other materials presented on or through such web sites. I am not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or any information, content, products or services accessible from such sites.
Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical care because of something you have read or accessed through this website.
This blog is a blog written and edited by me, Hana A. Feeney, MS, RD owner of Nourishing Results, LLC in Tucson, Arizona. For questions about this blog, please contact Hana@NourishingResults.com.
The information contained in this site is not personalized to your unique needs. Please consult with me or another nutrition professional to ensure that you are making lifestyle choices that are appropriate for you.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any of the links on www.NourishingResults.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- All reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way.
- I do not allow ads on www.NourishingResults.com, so clicking on any links in my sidebar or to posts within my site or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn me commissions in any way.
- My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- Nourishing Results, LLC participates in affiliate programs with VitaMix, Thrive Market, Pure Encapsulations, Emerson Ecologics, Metagenics and Amazon.com, in which a portion of your purchases from these organizations will support NourishingResults, LLC, specifically for the development of this website and the integrative private practice of Hana A. Feeney, MS, RD. The products linked to from this site are products I believe in, recommend to family, friends and clients and use myself.
- The compensation received from affiliate programs will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.