We have experience in nearly all aspects of health, food & nutrition. Our goal is to prevent, manage or reverse health problems.
Katie’s Areas of Expertise
Katie has a strong culinary background with special interests in weight management, metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- Weight management
- Digestive health
- Diabetes, PCOS
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease, cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Meal planning, recipe development
Hana’s Areas of Expertise
Hana focuses on complex health challenges with special interests in disordered eating, pediatrics, digestive health and hormonal imbalances.
- Digestive health: celiac disease, food sensitivities, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, inflammatory bowel disease, dysbiosis (gut microbiome imbalances) and more.
- Fertility, pregnancy and post-pregnancy
- Hormonal health: thyroid, endometriosis, PMS, PMDD, menopause, low testosterone, adrenal fatigue
- Disordered eating and eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating and food addiction
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Addiction recovery
- Neurology: migraines, seizures, Alzheimer’s, dementia, autism
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Optimal aging