The Custom Food Plan Creator is an assessment and diet planning tool in an easy-to-use excel spreadsheet. The Custom Food Plan Creator will dramatically enhance your ability to assess your clients current diet. In just seconds you can create customized practical, portion-size based food plan with sample foods and a tracking sheet!
- Online: Click “Add to Cart” above to purchase online through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase through the link above.
- By Mail: Please mail a check to 4518 E. Camp Lowell, Tucson, AZ 85712. Please sure to include your email address and indicate which tools you would like to purchase.
- By phone: Call and order over the phone; please call 520-429-3418.
What is the Custom Food Plan Creator?
The Creator includes:
- Nutrient Need Assessment:Quickly and easily calculate calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat needs based on the Mifflin-St. Jour Resting Metabolic Rate equation and physical activity factors. Assess macronutrient needs based on body weight and percent of calories. Includes current physical activity factors and macronutrient recommendations.
- Estimated Intake: Assess your patient describes their intake you can simultaneously use the Food Plan Calculator to estimate total calories, carbohydrate, protein, fat and fiber at each meal and snack. You will instantly see total calories and the percentage of calories from each macronutrient and the grams per kilogram intake of each macronutrients. Plus, you can see how calories, carbohydrate, protein and fat are distributed throughout the day.
- Goal Food Plan: Create custom food plans to meet the unique needs of your patients. Quickly and easily adjust the number of portions from each food category to achieve desired nutrient goals. You will easily be able to see total calories, percentage of calories from each macronutrient, grams per kilogram body weight by meal and for the entire day.
- Goal Food List: The Food List is created from the number of portions designated in the Goal Food Plan. Highlight power foods-vegetables, fruits, legumes and nuts and seeds. In this meal plan, legumes and nuts/seeds are pulled out of protein-rich food groups and fat-rich food groups so that your patients can emphasize them in their dietary patterns. Emphasize color, whole grains and lean protein-rich foods. Identify fat-rich foods to eat more of and those to limit.
- Food Checklist: Patients can easily monitor themselves with this food tracker based on the Goal Food Plan.