We guide you to the food choices that optimize body function and allow you to achieve your goals. We want more than simply the absence of disease. We focus on healing so that you feel vibrant, energetic and motivated every day.
- We work with adults, children, couples and families.
- We help people effectively manage their weight.
- We help busy people know what to eat and when, how to meal plan and be efficient in the kitchen.
- We help people manage chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis or osteoporosis.
- We help people with eating disorders for whom nutrition is complex and painful.
- We also help people for whom conventional medicine cannot help entirely, such as those with chronic fatigue, chronic digestive problems, infertility or autoimmunity.
We do this using a client-centered, mindfulness-based practice that is clinically oriented to Integrative and Functional medicine. This means no pre-fabricated menus or diet plans! We get to the root causes of your health problems and avoid only treating symptoms.
- In Integrative and Functional Nutrition, we begin with hearing your story. What brings you to us? What are you looking to achieve? What are the health or wellness concerns that you have? We support client well-being and consider your beliefs, attitudes, and motivations, as well as the physical, mental, and emotional aspects that make you a unique individual.
- You will receive paperwork to complete prior to your Initial Appointment. This gives your Nutritionist time to begin an evaluation, which allows you to get more out of your very first appointment.
- We will review lab test results and include these in your Nutrition Care Plan. If you don’t have recent labs, we will request them from your doctor and work with your practitioners if we have recommendations to optimize your Nutrition Care Plan.
- We also coordinate with other health care providers to advocate for you to receive the very best health care.
- You will have access to your dietitian between appointments for ongoing support.
For a complete list of health and wellness conditions that we work with, please click here.
It is our mission to ensure you feel the sense of accomplishment and well-being that comes with eating and exercising just right for your body. We will provide you with the education and support that you need to achieve your goals, along with a high level of accountability.
- Learn what happens when you meet with an integrative nutritionist by clicking here. It is sometimes appropriate to consider nutrition-related labs. To learn more about lab testing that may be recommended click here.
- We can meet in person or virtually via phone or Skype.
- The initial session is either 60-minutes or 90-minutes. Follow up sessions are 25-minutes or 45-minutes.
Hear what clients have to say after working with us:
“You’ve been instrumental in helping me with important lifestyle changes and understanding the manner in which my body “works”; I can’t begin to thank you enough!”
“I have been able to maintain my weight loss for the first time in my life.”
“I have learned more with you than with anyone else I’ve ever work with, thank you!”
If you are interested or would like to learn more, please contact us, Contact@NourishingResults.com, 520-429-3418, or leave a note here: