No Added Sugar Pear Cranberry Sauce
- 2 pears (with brown skin), organic
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 6 ounces cranberries, organic
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 6 whole cloves
- Cut pears into quarters or smaller pieces. Place in a blender with juice and piece of ginger. Puree until smooth and juicy.
- Place cranberries in a saucepan.
- Cover with pear-orange puree. Add cinnamon and cloves.
- Bring to a boil, cover and then simmer until the cranberries have popped and are soft, about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Nutrition Details:Gluten-free, dairy-free, veganMakes 2 cups, 16 servings; per 2 tablespoon serving,27 calories, 0 grams fat, 1 mg sodium, 7 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams natural sugar, 0 grams proteinMaterial on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for personalized nutrition or health advice or healthcare. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical care because of something you have read or accessed through this website.